Available: South Africa cull hunt with Athina Hunting Tours

Adamant

South Africa cull hunt for a group of 4-6 hunters available with Athina Hunting Tours

Dates: Arrive on 23[SUP]rd[/SUP]and depart on 30[SUP]th[/SUP] May 2013

Location: Near Nelspruit and Malalane, Mpumalanga Province, South Africa

Price: 1:2 @ £1350 per hunter (six days hunting plus transfer day)

We have an opportunity for a Blue Wildebeest cow / Kudu cow cull hunt in one of our favourite areas in the foothills and bush along the White River in Mpumalanga Province, South Africa, near to the Kruger and the border with Mozambique. This is great hunting ground and makes for really challenging stalking in the thick bush, rocky hillsides and steep gullies. We have a number of Kudu and Blue Wildebeest females to cull early this season, along with Blesbok and Zebra. This area holds some fantastic Bushbuck too, so if you are looking for a trophy animal, we are able to offer these at a really good rate if taken as part of a cull larger package.

Accommodation is in a luxury lodge and the package includes full board with great food (including soft drinks, wine and beer), all firearms permits and hunting permits, airport road transfers to and from Johannesburg and all PH fees. We will also meet you at Oliver Tambo Airport and assist you in clearing your firearms through the SAP office.

The package does not include flights to South Africa, tips,trophy fees or taxidermy.

Special cull prices:

Blue Wildebeest cows £175
Kudu cows £195
Zebra £280 if skin retained by the outfitter / £550 if skin taken as trophy
Blesbok £80
Bushbuck £400

Other plains game species are available – trophy price list on request.

For any other information, email me at adam@athinahuntingtours.com or contact us via our website http://www.athinahuntingtours.com

26f873646c1b809ca35b858826e61d01_zps6031a5aa.jpg

c285a5c89cc45420348199e86a30339d_zps1b12c7ee.jpg

1ab8bba9c6c26f3531bb103fb1c5a280_zps2ac94382.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Last edited:
I think Adam means close to the border with Mozambique not Tanzania.

The location is 45 minutes away from the southern entrance tot he Kruger at Mhalalahn (sp?). So a day trip to the park can easily be added to go see the big five.

Either Adam or I will host this hunt ourselves and references are available on request.

Here are some pics.

IMG_6322.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

I have some more pics on my other machine which I will post.

Rgds
Kiri

Doh! That's what happens when you post things on the internet whilst reading Capstick...my geographic senior moment is now corrected...(I will no longer castigate my wife for booking a hotel in Cheltenham when the wedding we were attending was actually in Chelmsford :D).

Back