Thread: New toy, now with scope attached.....

New toy, now with scope attached.....

Well, despite my ideological thinking of keeping it on open sights, I found that in low light it just wasn't practical, so here it is, CZ550 .375h&h with swarovski 1.25-5x24 illuminated dot, mounted with Talley mounts which have been kindly sent to me for approval from Callum Furgusson of precision rifles (very nice chap) to test out for size, as I wasn't sure what height I was going to need to allow the bolt to be opened without fouling the eye piece....now all I need to do is pay the man for them.......
    I'm very happy now, oh and thanks to the generosity of Suffolk Stalker (Guy) who kindly lent me his laser bore sighter I should, with luck not need to break my shoulder getting it zero'd!

Loverly gun mate. I love CZ,s and the 550 is a great rifle I have 2, 30-06 and 243.
    Tusker

lovely, great choice, nice express sights and glad to see you've kept the hood on too :-) great choice of rings, should be a cracking all rounder for any uk species of 4 legged game.

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    lovely, great choice, nice express sights and glad to see you've kept the hood on too :-) great choice of rings, should be a cracking all rounder for any uk species of 4 legged game.
    Cheers PKL, and thanks for the advice on rings etc, very helpful and much appreciated.