Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: remington 700 stocks

remington 700 stocks

Hi, thinking about changing my stock on my remmy 700 sps varmint, what stocks do you guys/gals recommend, looking for somthing already bedded, dont want to over do it with the cash , probably up to 250

thanks Andrew

Was going to say McMillan, but 250 won't do that.

I really like the Hogue overmoulded stocks that come as standard on some of the Howa's, one of those shouldn't break the bank.

The other that might be available is Bell & Carlson.

As it is for a standard Remmie, I would seriously look at importing one directly from the states and cutting out the 100% mark-up the local agents make.

Check out ebay for a take-off stock:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HS-Precision-P...d=p3286.c0.m14

This guy is asking too much for this one. Email him a cheeky offer.

I have a Mcmillan Sako hunter stock inletted for a short action remmy if your interested. Its just been bedded for my action a few months back and is in good condition. It has got two front QD studs fitted, one for the bi-pod and the other for the sling.

Would let it go for 200

If your interested email me and i can sort out some photos for you. adamchristie69@yahoo.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by auquhollie
    I have a Mcmillan Sako hunter stock inletted for a short action remmy if your interested. Its just been bedded for my action a few months back and is in good condition. It has got two front QD studs fitted, one for the bi-pod and the other for the sling.

Would let it go for 200

If your interested email me and i can sort out some photos for you. adamchristie69@yahoo.co.uk
    can someone explain the short action/ long acton buisness to me please , mines a r 700 .243 varmint dont know if long action or short

.243 will be short action.

thanks 8)

auquhollie, i sent you a email

Andrew, I have replied to your email.

Ads

Remmi

Andrew

If the McM is no good for you then just log on to the US Ebay site, I have purchased 2 new H&S Kevlar Pillar Bedded, Remmi Stocks from there over the years for My 243AI & my 270WSM, both were braned spanking new & cost about 160 each!

The retail cost here in the UK from the sole importer is 400! I think-whick sucks!

Regards Lee