Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Depressed !

Depressed !

I had such a great time in Scotland not just the stalking but it was clean and tidy ,people were friendly there always seemed to be a gang of blokes mending pot holes even on the little back roads and I come back down here and soon as I got going down the M6 the rubbish started to pile up on the verges and by the time we were on the A14 well it looked like a landfill site I seem to slipping into a rather grumpy mr angry type depression I need a pick me up already and it's work in the morning too .is it just me or is old blighty starting to look more like a blot on the landscape rather a picture of beauty it used to when I was younger ?
    Norma

Dont mention that word to your doc.
    Your loose your guns before you can say chip paper

craggy

Too true, spent an hour this aft gathering up 3 sheets of insulated tin that had been fly tipped, along with 5 or 6 empty cider bottles an a shed load of tinnies. Some people have no respect.
    I'm telling Captain - from the Wee'est of men.

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    I had such a great time in Scotland not just the stalking but it was clean and tidy ,people were friendly there always seemed to be a gang of blokes mending pot holes even on the little back roads and I come back down here and soon as I got going down the M6 the rubbish started to pile up on the verges and by the time we were on the A14 well it looked like a landfill site I seem to slipping into a rather grumpy mr angry type depression I need a pick me up already and it's work in the morning too .is it just me or is old blighty starting to look more like a blot on the landscape rather a picture of beauty it used to when I was younger ?
    Norma
    I get that feeling every time we come back from D G such clean and tidy country side etc Dave

Don't be fooled. We have the same inconsiderate, fly-tipping *******s up here. We just don't have as many, but their numbers seem to be growing.

I know exactly what you mean and the points you make are so true.
    Norma
    bairn79

Quote Originally Posted by scotsgun View Post
    Don't be fooled. We have the same inconsiderate, fly-tipping *******s up here. We just don't have as many, but their numbers seem to be growing.
    Agree we have them alright, make my blood boil.... Mate and I had a great trip down south south recently, couldn't believe the noise even out in the sticks there is an ever present drone...

Norma
    look on the bright side mate im going up for easter
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA

I spend half my life picking up other peoples rubbish, I am a countryside ranger and I cant believe the distance folk drive to throw their crap on commons and country lanes...... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

Quote Originally Posted by Craggy View Post
    Dont mention that word to your doc.
    Your loose your guns before you can say chip paper

craggy
    Not that sort of depressed lol just the piŁŁed off type not the slash the wrists type !
    Cheered up a bit now anyways the wife's making me a roll ...........
    an fried egg roll
    norma