Thread: FREE STALKING - Four cull outings (inc all deer) THIS weekend

Exclamation FREE STALKING - Four cull outings (inc all deer) THIS weekend

Gents (& Ladies) **** PLACE NOW FILLED*******

We have a free space for anyone able to attend the Cull shoot planned for this weekend. One of the stalkers has had to drop out at short notice & has suggested the place (all paid for) be made available.

Can I suggest a suitable donation to 'Help for Heroes' is expected in exchange for this opportunity! To ensure this happens, I will accept and forward the donation to H4H when we meet up on Friday morning.

Have a look at the detail on the linked thread, and please, only contact me if you qualify in every respect.

Available: Fallow Muntjac Cull weekend (North London) - March 8th - 10th 2013

Many thanks.

Ian
    Last edited by IanF; 05-03-2013 at 11:44.
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Quote Originally Posted by IanF View Post
    Gents (& Ladies)

We have a free space for anyone able to attend the Cull shoot planned for this weekend. One of the stalkers has had to drop out at short notice & has suggested the place (all paid for) be made available.

Can I suggest a suitable donation to 'Help for Heroes' is expected in exchange for this opportunity! To ensure this happens, I will accept and forward the donation to H4H when we meet up on Friday morning.

Have a look at the detail on the linked thread, and please, only contact me if you qualify in every respect.

Available: Fallow Muntjac Cull weekend (North London) - March 8th - 10th 2013

Many thanks.

Ian
    PM sent!!

'Sold' to BunnyDoom - apologies to the others who enquired, but I did stress the need for rifle/insurance/availability for the whole weekend.

Rgds

Ian
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Quote Originally Posted by Grandhubert View Post
    Damn!!!
    What he said........
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .