Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sako 75 Synthetic Stock

Sako 75 Synthetic Stock

Factory synthetic stock for Action III Sako 75 (for .22/250, .243, .308 etc.).In fairly good but used condition. PM me your e mail address for photos.
    90 posted.

80 posted times r hard !!!!!!!

I have a 75 varmint ,243 that i am wanting to restock in synthetic, was going to buy a mc millan for it .
    Would there be enough material in the stock to enlarge the barrel channel or has anyone done it /can it be done ? if you could i would buy it mate . df

Quote Originally Posted by Double four View Post
    I have a 75 varmint ,243 that i am wanting to restock in synthetic, was going to buy a mc millan for it .
    Would there be enough material in the stock to enlarge the barrel channel or has anyone done it /can it be done ? if you could i would buy it mate . df
    i doubt that you could remove enough material to accommodate a varmint barrel without compromising the strength of the forward portion of the stock.

Thanks Glyn but i have 2 sako walnut varmint stocks already, wanted to go down the synthetic route more for using in the motor at night.
    The particular stock I have at the moment has cracking figured walnut but i always seem to bump it about, my mate sells mcmillan stocks and has a sako varmint in stock but its over 400 quid looks like i'll have to bite the bullet or sell the current rifle and buy a factory synthetic job . DF

Quote Originally Posted by airgunshooter View Post
    PM Sent for pics
    No PM received- try again, please.

Glyn

I'll take the walnut sako 75 III varmint stock please

Andy
    Last edited by force64; 09-03-2013 at 15:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn 1 View Post
    In that case I would get the McMillan, worry about the money later. Make sure that you keep one of the Sako wooden stocks in the cupboard in case you ever want to sell the rifle as the McM stock will always have a value on its own. Glyn.

Glyn took yor advice and bought the mc millan swirly