Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fountain forestry

fountain forestry

Hi..has anyone had any dealings with fountain forestry and if so how do you find them regarding new leases since they have been taken over by o.c.s.

Quote Originally Posted by andycanman View Post
    Hi..has anyone had any dealings with fountain forestry and if so how do you find them regarding new leases since they have been taken over by o.c.s.
    Who have you been dealing with??

Nutty

Hi a friend of mine that i stalk with tried contacting them about a piece land next to his permission for safety and also to see if it was available for lease, he must of spoke them on 5 different occasions and still didn't get anywhere!

Not heard of them being taken over have a lease with them no different to other forestrys can you enlighten me but who is ocs thought fountains was an American company with a huge scale could be wrong ???

i work with foutains on a daily bases, and if the forestry section is as disorganised as the utility dept then good luck.
    yes OCS group do own foutains, they took over about 3 years ago when they went under
    Last edited by simon1979; 05-03-2013 at 20:03.

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyspaniel View Post
    Who have you been dealing with??

Nutty
    Hi nutty..i dont want to name and shame,but we have found the company (forestry section any way) to be disorganised since there take over.

Quote Originally Posted by andycanman View Post
    Hi nutty..i dont want to name and shame,but we have found the company (forestry section any way) to be disorganised since there take over.
    Understand Pm sent.

Nutty

Being disorganised is a understatement

Dealt with them a few year back,they came to our lease without letting us know
    and demolished 1/3 of our lease ,when we complained we were told its a working
    ​wood.we are no longer with them,

I don't know what part of fountain you dealing with. I've had a lease on the same ground for 8 years now. All I can say is ive never had any problems with them and the girls in the office are alway efficient. It's a shame as when ever fountain forestry is posted on here and it's all doom and gloom.