Thread: Remy VSSF II .204 for sale (mint)

Remy VSSF II .204 for sale (mint)

** SOLD ** A friend is looking at selling a very reliable, very clean and highly accurate .204 Ruger Rifle (low shot count). This a top of the range remy that has been load developed (all details will come with rifle) and is an absolute corker! If your looking to get a .204 - this is the one I have seen this clover leaf regularly at 100m

Specifications

• Screwcut (1/2 inch)
    • Concave target-style barrel crown.
    • Extended tactical Bolt Handle fitted by SYSS
    • 26" heavy contour barrel (0.820" muzzle O.D.) for ultimate in long-range accuracy.
    • Stock features full-length aluminium bedding blocks for enhanced stability and shot-to-shot consistency.
    • FLUTED Barrel - Six longitudinal flutes reduce barrel weight and increase heat dissipation.
    • Tactical style dual front swivel stud system for convenient mounting of Bi-pod and Sling.
    • Receiver machined from solid-steel bar stock resulting in uniformity and strength.
    • Cylindrical receiver design provides a solid bedding area in the stock for consistent shot placement.
    • "Three-rings-of-steel" enclosing the cartridge case head for unparalleled strength.

+ A Predator 8 Moderator comes with the package (he doesnt want to split)
    700 - ** Now 600 for RIFLE only (yes - thats right a BLOODY bargain) - i can vouch for the rifle , condition and fella

Contact Mark on 07504 861820 - He is based in Wrexham for face to face or RFD (at your cost) *SCOPE and MOUNTS not included

Last edited by sidesy; 11-03-2013 at 16:49.

Very nice Mr Sides...If he has any 39 BKs he wants to offload ill happily take em

Cracking rifle and well worth the money - best of luck with the sale,

Quote Originally Posted by 204 Ruger View Post
    Very nice Mr Sides...If he has any 39 BKs he wants to offload ill happily take em
    sorry no BK's - the ever elusive head of choice - this LOVES 40 grn V max!

Quote Originally Posted by sidesy View Post
    sorry no BK's - the ever elusive head of choice - this LOVES 40 grn V max!
    Another great reason to buy it...l

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by 204 Ruger View Post
    Another great reason to buy it...l
    if you can find the heads

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Plenty of views (which is good but not many enquiries NOT good ) - I have spoken to Mark and rifle without Moderator is NOW 600

Quote Originally Posted by sidesy View Post
    Plenty of views (which is good but not many enquiries NOT good ) - I have spoken to Mark and rifle without Moderator is NOW 600
    Beautiful rifle, deadly accurate, low shot count and cheap as chips - I think I should buy it back

Come on guys this is a bargain!!!

will take it subject to phone call Mark