Thread: 1967Spud Productions - Great Service & Reloading Advice *****

1967Spud Productions - Great Service & Reloading Advice *****

Two great reviews within the week, this time it’s reloading…

So, I have been meaning to get into reloading for a while, but have always found factory ammo for the 243 reasonable (cheaper Prvi’s for fox and Federals for deer), they group as I want and don’t really cost the earth.

However my approach changed when I started to look into the loads and cost of the 6.5x55...I also guess in the back of my mind it was also natural progression as my interest has grown within the sport/hobby.

Just as my last review mentioned, I am the cautious type, decisions aren’t taken likely blah blah blah…After researching the kit needed and having spoken to some of the larger “corporations” about their kit and the offers, I decided to post a “Kit Wanted” on the SD.

Within minutes, 1967spud had replied and had offered to talk on the phone and go through some bits, unfortunately I couldn’t, as I was meant to be enjoying an evenings chick flick with the wife and not browsing through the net, let alone spending more time looking at “shooting stuff”.

However, the next day we made contact – if you haven’t spoken with or communicated with 1967Spud regarding shooting supplies then I think you should, especially if you are new to reloading. He didn’t patronise me for asking simple questions and helped in a “friendly” mate down the pub kind of way.

Having put my mind at rest, and helped me make the right choice, ordering what I “need” rather than the unnecessary bits and what most of the corporates pushed…I decided on what I wanted and made my order.

After ordering the bits, I then decided I wanted something else…but with Marks mobile already stored in the phone I popped him a quick text (although I tried to order on his website and bought the same item three times, I am not good with online orders) transferred the money and received a confirmation call.

Today I received the kit…and yet again today ordered some other reloading equipment …needless to say I am really chuffed with what 1967Spud has sent and the professional no-nonsense assistance that he has provided. It’s also not that often you get the mobile number of the person dealing with your orders, even with the smaller businesses…and able to place orders and call late into the evening.

If you reload; 1967Spud is recommended and worth a look, and highly recommended if you are new to reloading and want guidance, ongoing support and affordable reloading equipment.

http://www.1967spud.com/

B

Youre most welcome , would you mind if i copied and pasted this to my site as well, and as i said on the phone any problems give us a bell.

i think i am also starting to drema bout blinking shell holders
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Aye hes not a bad lad. Ive bought 90% of my kit from him and again he loves a call when help is needed.

Nutty

Quote Originally Posted by nuttyspaniel View Post
    Aye hes not a bad lad. Ive bought 90% of my kit from him and again he loves a call when help is needed.

Nutty
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by 1967spud View Post

Youre most welcome , would you mind if i copied and pasted this to my site as well, and as i said on the phone any problems give us a bell.

i think i am also starting to drema bout blinking shell holders
    sure thing

Couldn't agree more, like you Mark helped me make my first steps into reloading and offers sound advice

+1 on the above posts Mark's service is well above and beyond the norm.
    Better to have failed again than to have lifted someones leg

great guy to deal with will be using him in the future again regards pete