Thread: Goshawk

Goshawk

Gentlemen - I am thinking of moving my female Goshawk - she is a 2006 P/R German bird who flies at 2lb 2oz - well manned and feather perfect - flies everything except Hares - only thinking of letting her go as I have lost most of my hawking land this Winter and have flown mainly on invites and on several small unsuitable pieces of land - I havn't got the space for breeding so that is not an option - however if you have got a male and a aviary we could be in bussiness !!!! - I know there are several falconers on here so thought she might be of interest to someone - if interested drop me a PM and we can talk.

ATB Dave

Go on hunting life mate there are a few lad who fly Goshawks on there and breed them

Quote Originally Posted by Falcodave View Post
    Gentlemen - I am thinking of moving my female Goshawk - she is a 2006 P/R German bird who flies at 2lb 2oz - well manned and feather perfect - flies everything except Hares - only thinking of letting her go as I have lost most of my hawking land this Winter and have flown mainly on invites and on several small unsuitable pieces of land - I havn't got the space for breeding so that is not an option - however if you have got a male and a aviary we could be in bussiness !!!! - I know there are several falconers on here so thought she might be of interest to someone - if interested drop me a PM and we can talk.

ATB Dave
    What were you looking for mate in terms of price? I will be looking to take on another bird this year.

You NEED to state a price for the Goshawk - one of the site rules

7) Auction Style Adverts

Please be aware that this is the classified section where items are bought and sold at an agreed price. If you want to attain the best price possible via an auction then please do so on e-bay, where they will be only too pleased to take your money for providing such a service. Items offered for sale on here will be offered with the price included, or not at all. Linking to your own auction on eBay is not allowed.