Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red deer stalking leases

Red deer stalking leases

Am looking for Red / Roe stalking lease in Scotland. From Dumfries up to Perth, any further north would make it too far to travel. Team of 4 all DMQ level 2, 2 are DMQ approved witness's. Have quad with necessary tickets. Can put the time in to complete cull. Am looking for contacts for leases or a lease, am not looking to jion a syndicate.

And so are the rest of us.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by sikadog View Post
    And so are the rest of us.
    hear hear I say

Ha ha, was looking for some useful comments

Guess you have tried all the usual forestry companies Tillhill,Fountains and the FC commission.
    Other wise think it maybe letter writing and build your self a web page offering your services,you never know someone may show an interest and contact you.
    Don't think anyone is going to do the leg work for you as most would like what you are trying to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Trophyhunter View Post
    Ha ha, was looking for some useful comments
    that was a useful comment , i think it translates as get to the back of the que

with the greatest respect and on a serious note i would guess 85% of people on this forum are looking for land of some description .

it simply come to too many rifles and not enough land !

Discretion assured
    - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857

please visit our web site:
    http://uksha1 or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest.

The thing I would say is many land holders want to build there own team not introduce a team of mates who could after a year or two go it alone .i know of someone now who may want to build such a team in that area but that person would definitely want an unrelated party of persons from out of the territory .
    i know this is not helpful but the approache of having an all singing all dancing "team" of qualified stalking guys wouldnt appeal to me either .
    anyway good luck
    kind regards
    norma
    Last edited by norma 308; 09-03-2013 at 09:09.

Quote Originally Posted by leec6.5 View Post
    that was a useful comment , i think it translates as get to the back of the que

with the greatest respect and on a serious note i would guess 85% of people on this forum are looking for land of some description .

it simply come to too many rifles and not enough land !
    lee simple one Bollacks England has a land area of 130.400 Km2 maybe if your country men shared a little better you would all have some shooting .

Scotland has a land area of 78.390 km2 but the English use it more than they use there own country WHY!!!

In the last week there has hardly been a day, there the issue of Deer hasn't been in the media in one fashion or another ,mainly aimed at England i may add about time that all those looking for land made the right moves to there MPs, with the very issues of Deer and "hello" were out here but yet still have to travel to Scotland to shoot and or stalk deer .

Noting to the MP's that the Forestry Commission is a public body, why is it the lands of the Forestry Commission in Scotland can be used for recreational purpose of Deer Stalking, BUT in England they are not there the loss of revenue in this area should be looked at .

That would have been more appropriate answer, than get to the back of the Que I'd have thought , the English are great at gobbing off at everything else why not this consensus issue .

Thanks "Widows Son" as for the rest of the comment I am not an idiot and was looking for contacts not someone to do the legwork... Will think twice before seeking advice here again....Probably should have mentioned I have shooting rights over 2000 acres that I let out. Was looking for new ground and a new challenge. When my ground comes up for lease again I will be sure NOT to advertise it on this site!

I always thought Scotland was an Englishman's playground? **tin hat on**