Thread: IWA trade exhibition in Nurnberg

IWA trade exhibition in Nurnberg

I went to the IWA trade exhibition in Nurnberg yesterday.
    Maybe I am getting blasé but this time I did not see anything spectacular - OK the pulsar scope add on nv was quoted at just 1500 euros but otherwise it was to me all a bit boring. More of a jolly for all the trade members to network with each other.
    Daft thing with German efficiency though, I caught the train and on the return at my stop the door must be opened by pushing a green button (lo & behold the fecker did not work and I was taken onto the next station down the line) never seen that before.
    Martin

I understand what you mean Martin. I usually go every other year now, but still think I am missing something by not going this year!

Hey Martin,

The trains unfortunately weren't running efficiently in January when I arrived in Germany ending up in me boarding the wrong train at the right platform at the right time . At least I only missed a night in the high seat following a small detour/delay which allowed me to sample some beer !!

Regards Mick

Hi never being there read and seen the reports but i plan to go next year is it hard to get tickets for it

Martin,
    I think hunters find Jagd & Hund more interesting, tried IWA once and found it more the equipment retailers and weapons guys.

Hi guys!
    Next year I would like to meet as many of you as possible here in good ole Germany, either on the "Jagd und Hund" in Dortmund or on the IWA in Nürnberg!

Atb

Michael
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

Seems like these shooting journos and shooting industry boys are on one big jolly Wonder who pays for it ? Comes out the petty cash I bet !
    Norma

Quote Originally Posted by Wildboar1973 View Post
    Hi guys!
    Next year I would like to meet as many of you as possible here in good ole Germany, either on the "Jagd und Hund" in Dortmund or on the IWA in Nürnberg!

Atb
    Michael
    I would love to but sadly I will be in India working from 01 april 2013 until April 2014 as my last planned job before my retirement kicks in.
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    Seems like these shooting journos and shooting industry boys are on one big jolly Wonder who pays for it ? Comes out the petty cash I bet !
    Norma
    And why not, what job doesn't have the odd perk, whether its a jug of milk for someone who milks cows or a trip to Germany for a journalist.

Envy is a terrible thing!