Thread: Gun shops in Bruges

Gun shops in Bruges

Hi all
    I am driving over to Bruges in Belgium this week for a few days R&R and woundered if there are any gunshops to look at around in the area ?.

Bob

No help to you in your question Bob but having seen that excellent movie "In Bruges", It looks a lovely town!

^^^ beat me to it.

great film, dull town?

Brugges is a lovely town to visit (any place that has beer shops with more than 600 brands to try qualifies in my book) this is the only link I have been able to find, I am next going over in May so will be interested in any more info that comes up.
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...ICFZJo10KtHLUw

there is one just outside the train station,

check out the link,.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

SD Regular
    BEWARE the scandalous restaurants in main tourist areas. Real rip-off traps. They will AND DO charge for bread rolls with a meal...they keep bringing thrm to your table....jugs of water and etc..

Bruges is notorious for this and often the proprietor will present a bill for these, what you thought were complimentary, "extras". This is not back street "clip joints" but main rrestaurants and etc. in the tourist areas.

BEWARE!

Seriously check Trip Advisor for rip-off Bruges eateries.
    Last edited by enfieldspares; 10-03-2013 at 17:32.

Quote Originally Posted by enfieldspares View Post
    BEWARE the scandalous restaurants in main tourist areas. Real rip-off traps. They will AND DO charge for bread rolls with a meal...they keep bringing thrm to your table....jugs of water and etc..

Bruges is notorious for this and often the proprietor will present a bill for these, what you thought were complimentary, "extras". This is not back street "clip joints" but main rrestaurants and etc. in the tourist areas.

BEWARE!

Seriously check Trip Advisor for rip-off Bruges eateries.
    Cheers for that tip.