Thread: 2 (+1) Remington 700 barrels for sale

Regular Poster

2 (+1) Remington 700 barrels for sale

These 2 barrels are ready to just screw on. The chances are the head space will be correct but they may and I say may need slight machining to fit your action if it is older or newer than the barrel production run. I say may as the 3 barrels I have replaced have all been fine and gone through proof without machining and only one screwed up tight without fitting so the lettering was in the correct position. I can loan an action and barrel wrench to any buyer if you wish to do an DIY rebarreling.

Remington 700 BDL 30-06 barrel - Blued, Mountain rifle profile, chambered and threaded - Bore is Mint but externally some marks 30

Remington 700 BDL 300WSM Stainless Steel barrel - chambered and threaded Mint internally and externally 65

These barrels were purchased from a custom rifle builder who used Rem 700 actions as a basis for his rifles, so they are in effect new having been removed so the action could be modified and a new rifle built on that action. I have never used them and since I am now reducing my shooting significantly and selling some of my rifles I am happy to sell these on.

I also have a 308 barrel which I am happy to keep as a spare for my own Rem 700 308 but would sell at 100 if someone needs one. It is again mint inside and out with a BDL profile and a matt finish.

Interested in the 30-06 but how do we go ahead?

Regular Poster
    pm me - I can post to your RFD & you return if you dont want it and pay me if you do or you can visit me and I will sell it direct if you have facility on your FAC for a chambered barrel.

Due to the value of these items I will RFD it for "Waterford" at this end for a special SD rate of 0.00

If he doesnt want it I'll have it

Customer service at its best

Grampian Guns
    Aberdeenshire
    Last edited by remmy700; 10-03-2013 at 21:27.

Cheers Remmy ,my dealer seems to think 45 is a reasonable charge ,where are you !

looks like you need to get Remmy to fit the barrel for you seeing as he has already saved you some money, both get a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by 325wsm View Post
    These 2 barrels are ready to just screw on. The chances are the head space will be correct but they may and I say may need slight machining to fit your action if it is older or newer than the barrel production run. I say may as the 3 barrels I have replaced have all been fine and gone through proof without machining and only one screwed up tight without fitting so the lettering was in the correct position. I can loan an action and barrel wrench to any buyer if you wish to do an DIY rebarreling.

Remington 700 BDL 30-06 barrel - Blued, Mountain rifle profile, chambered and threaded - Bore is Mint but externally some marks 30

Remington 700 BDL 300WSM Stainless Steel barrel - chambered and threaded Mint internally and externally 65

These barrels were purchased from a custom rifle builder who used Rem 700 actions as a basis for his rifles, so they are in effect new having been removed so the action could be modified and a new rifle built on that action. I have never used them and since I am now reducing my shooting significantly and selling some of my rifles I am happy to sell these on.

I also have a 308 barrel which I am happy to keep as a spare for my own Rem 700 308 but would sell at 100 if someone needs one. It is again mint inside and out with a BDL profile and a matt finish.

Barrel arrived ok ,excellent how shall I pay you ,paypal as gift works best for me or a cheque.

Regular Poster
    30-06 now sold but other two still for sale