Thread: Missing Deer

Missing Deer

If anyone notices a load of fallow wandering around looking lost. Can you please give them direction home to Hertfordshire. Last weekend when the ground was dry and the weather half reasonable the fallow were moving about and it was looking good to finish off the cull. The fallow seemed to have disappeared from November until about two weeks ago when it start to dry and the sun came out. It started raining again Wednesday and it was snowing in an easterly wind today and guess what the deer are no where to be seen.
    So please if you see the deer tell them to go home, I'm waiting for them!

Win Mod 70

Look on the bright side ..
    If they don`t come back you have less work.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Ahhhhh I may have seen them a heard of about 70-80 beasts near Acton in Suffolk on Tuesday.

Same here they have disappeared in the last two weeks ,16 stalkers shot only two fallow on cull day last week we normally have 15/20 my mate went again this am and didnt see a thing .
    Norma

Quote Originally Posted by Win Mod 70 View Post
    If anyone notices a load of fallow wandering around looking lost. Can you please give them direction home to Hertfordshire. Last weekend when the ground was dry and the weather half reasonable the fallow were moving about and it was looking good to finish off the cull. The fallow seemed to have disappeared from November until about two weeks ago when it start to dry and the sun came out. It started raining again Wednesday and it was snowing in an easterly wind today and guess what the deer are no where to be seen.
    So please if you see the deer tell them to go home, I'm waiting for them!

Win Mod 70
    probably all been shot by Germans

come april 1st those fallow does will be back.........