Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tikka 595 243

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

tikka 595 243

well i waited in all day for a no show: sorry to put this back up but needs must.

this or my 20 tactical needs to go to pay some bills.

so I have split this all up now,

scope is in the optics section,and is now sold.

mod is in this section, and is still for sale.

and the brass and primers are in the loading section. and unsold.

tikka 595 blued synthetic.

Factory 20" barrel 1 in 10 twist.(there is a small mark on the barrel that the camera can not pick up)

factory threaded 1/2" unf

rifle shoots very well indeed and has seen less than 600 rounds, and comes with.

2 x 4 shot mags

1 spare bolt shroud

a set of tikka 30 mm rings

a set of tikka 1" rings

243 bore snake

rifle slip.

looking at 600 + 10 shipping.

thank you

bob.

Attachment 25713
    Last edited by bobjs; 16-03-2013 at 15:21.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Blog Entries
    shipping charge of 10,

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

That's a cracking outfit that just a pity i haven't got the money at the moment, someone is going to get a great deal. Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart 91 View Post
    That's a cracking outfit that just a pity i haven't got the money at the moment, someone is going to get a great deal. Thanks
    thank you stuart 91.

I think its a fare price for a nice rifle and a few wee extra bits . a few of my good buddies on here have shot this and some of them say the 595 is a cracking action,it has seen plenty of deer this past few years and a lot of fox's.

bob.

Blog Entries
    Now just 600 inc delivery to a uk mainland rfd.

bob.

Blog Entries
    still here lads,

bob.

PM sent please attend to it.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    still here lads,

bob.
    Im dizzy with you super deals i reccon you have 14 posts in clissifieds alone, the name should be bobs tack and swap shop not classifieds.
    You told us you were leaving shooting even having "leaving shooting is a hard thing to do" as your foot note !, and one post said you didnt think you would be "back on the forum" your wife didnt want you shooting etc etc etc etc ec
    You are on more than ever ! and now even wanting a swap for a .222 !!!why would you need one of them if you are packing in !
    Imho i think all that was a ploy for admin to let you freely tade without paying and for people to feel sorry for you while you sell some gear.
    In my mind you are just a trader in disguise, i could have hit the report button and complained in secret but thats not my style so i thought i would be up front and you being partly from yorkshire would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Double four View Post
    Im dizzy with you super deals i reccon you have 14 posts in clissifieds alone, the name should be bobs tack and swap shop not classifieds.
    You told us you were leaving shooting even having "leaving shooting is a hard thing to do" as your foot note !, and one post said you didnt think you would be "back on the forum" your wife didnt want you shooting etc etc etc etc ec
    You are on more than ever ! and now even wanting a swap for a .222 !!!why would you need one of them if you are packing in !
    Imho i think all that was a ploy for admin to let you freely tade without paying and for people to feel sorry for you while you sell some gear.
    In my mind you are just a trader in disguise, i could have hit the report button and complained in secret but thats not my style so i thought i would be up front and you being partly from yorkshire would appreciate it.
    Final PM has been sent to poster. Trade membership is now required. No ifs no buts.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by Double four View Post
    well said and very true there is too many people trading (rfds not paying there fees or selling there stuff for them) on here and other forums they know who they are.