Thread: Sponsorship

Sponsorship

Afternoon all

Many of you may have seen that SD has offered level one sponsorship. I'm lucky enough to have been granted help with my training. In a little under a week since Enquired I have been accepted and received a number of offers. Firstly, Steve at DSCTraining.org has given me a months free access to his site. This site has a number of lessons which allow the user to learn the questions and information for the level one. I'm looking forward to accessing this in the month before my level one.Secondly, I have booked onto my dsc level one at Carlton moor range, unfortunately I couldn't complete the April course due to a prearranged engagement, but I'm looking forward to completing the course in June. Ill keep you all posted on how I'm getting on. And thank you to all that have made this happen much appreciated.

Looking forward to the updates.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Aye, keep us informed.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkan View Post
    Afternoon all

Many of you may have seen that SD has offered level one sponsorship. I'm lucky enough to have been granted help with my training. In a little under a week since Enquired I have been accepted and received a number of offers. Firstly, Steve at DSCTraining.org has given me a months free access to his site. This site has a number of lessons which allow the user to learn the questions and information for the level one. I'm looking forward to accessing this in the month before my level one.Secondly, I have booked onto my dsc level one at Carlton moor range, unfortunately I couldn't complete the April course due to a prearranged engagement, but I'm looking forward to completing the course in June. Ill keep you all posted on how I'm getting on. And thank you to all that have made this happen much appreciated.
    Good to hear that you have taken up the offer, look forward to hearing how you get on. Good luck and enjoy.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.