Jaybs favorite

All it does is strengthen my theory that those soccer players are soft in the head, and finger :D. He was bloody lucky it never got it's claws into him then he would have been in bother.

John

They Mustlids have some bite the terriers used to get a good one from the mink. He was lucky not to loose his finger.

plummer dry as ever lol
a friend of mine who lives at the base of some local hills where there are often ferreters ,rang me one day to say he had found a ferret and didn't know what to do with it , i went over to collect it there was another lad there when i got there, he had the ferret in his hands and was being the big man with it letting it crawl on his shoulders and head i said iwouldn't do that if i were you , next thing was it was securely fastened to his nose :rofl:he was screaming and roaring and jumping up and down i was laughing so much it took ages to get it off him i wouldn't have done that with a ferret i knew let alone one that had been lost and living rough for a while

Not one to be pedantic but I think this 'pine marten' is in actual fact a beech marten.

Back