Awesome service from uk customshop

Blareham

It's easier to complain than praise so I felt I should share a really positive piece of customer support.

After shooting crows early on Saturday morning I was hugely impressed with the total transformation experienced by a friend who had fitted a Wildcat Predator 12 to his Sako, when compared to the Predator 8 fitted to my own rifle (which I was happy with until I heard, or rather didn't hear the 8).

I decided to ask UK Customshop if I could buy the parts to convert my Predator 8 to a 12 so I emailed at midday on Saturday not expecting a response until this week. I was astonished to recieve a reply from James Banner 3 hours later - not an automated response but a personalised detailed email saying that he wasn't in the office but he could confirm that I could upgrade and with details of the parts needed and cost. I replied I wanted to go ahead and asked to place an order.

A phone call from UK Customshop was duly recieved at 9.00am Monday, I placed the order and the parts were delivered this morning (Tuesday).

To say I'm impressed is an understatement - superb service backing an excellent product and folk who go above and beyond what could be reasonably be expected. A powerful combination.

Well done UK Customshop!

It's easier to complain than praise so I felt I should share a really positive piece of customer support.

After shooting crows early on Saturday morning I was hugely impressed with the total transformation experienced by a friend who had fitted a Wildcat Predator 12 to his Sako, when compared to the Predator 8 fitted to my own rifle (which I was happy with until I heard, or rather didn't hear the 8).

I decided to ask UK Customshop if I could buy the parts to convert my Predator 8 to a 12 so I emailed at midday on Saturday not expecting a response until this week. I was astonished to recieve a reply from James Banner 3 hours later - not an automated response but a personalised detailed email saying that he wasn't in the office but he could confirm that I could upgrade and with details of the parts needed and cost. I replied I wanted to go ahead and asked to place an order.

A phone call from UK Customshop was duly recieved at 9.00am Monday, I placed the order and the parts were delivered this morning (Tuesday).

To say I'm impressed is an understatement - superb service backing an excellent product and folk who go above and beyond what could be reasonably be expected. A powerful combination.

Well done UK Customshop!

Thats what I like to see proper customer service for a change.....

Bought a rifle off them a few months ago and needed to make changes to my Wildcat moderator at the same time due to differences in thread size. The changes were made while I was in the shop and the transaction was faultless with good communication by email prior to me travelling to the shop, can't fault them.

Like you say proper customer service.

Back