Thread: 3030

Wanted a under lever 3030 marlin or winchester. Payment via Paypal

Needed very soon

thanks

Hi I have a Winchester 94 underlever which I am just about to advertise on this forum, I bought it about five years ago as a woodland stalking gun,
    but my circumstances have changed so must sell. I am asking 200 for it, this will include reloading dies if required. accurate and reliable, complete with 4x leupold scope and barrel band sling she does have some faults which I can photograph for you, the cross bolt safety was removed by previous owner (he did not like it), and I scratched one side of the receiver on a barbed wire fence. If you are interested I will email photos to you.

Regards Nick

Quote Originally Posted by redcoat View Post
    Hi I have a Winchester 94 underlever which I am just about to advertise on this forum, I bought it about five years ago as a woodland stalking gun,
    but my circumstances have changed so must sell. I am asking 200 for it, this will include reloading dies if required. accurate and reliable, complete with 4x leupold scope and barrel band sling she does have some faults which I can photograph for you, the cross bolt safety was removed by previous owner (he did not like it), and I scratched one side of the receiver on a barbed wire fence. If you are interested I will email photos to you.

Regards Nick
    Pm sent very interested