European long nosed skull mounting

What's the price for a Roe boil out and clean only ?

Still no reply, I don't reckon they know what I am talking about.
Ah ! just realised, I know what was wrong with my post, I didn't put Roe HEAD they thought I meant a whole Roe and was taking the P****

No idea of their prices but a straight forward boil and clean costs anything between £25 and £40
Oh well, that's too much for the number I want doing.
I'll have to wait until the neighbours are on holiday then have a boil up in my garden, I reckon a two day session should clear the first lot.
I dread to think what it would be like if the freezer in my garage packed up :(

Oh well, that's too much for the number I want doing.
I'll have to wait until the neighbours are on holiday then have a boil up in my garden, I reckon a two day session should clear the first lot.
I dread to think what it would be like if the freezer in my garage packed up :(

Yes know what its like when you can't get the freezer lid closed, I'm lucky in that all my clients are European and are regulars so they collect their heads on their next visit which takes the pressure off a bit.

Still rather daunting though just made a start on a freezer full this week 47 to do before they arrive back for the rut at the end of July.

Sorry fellow stalker I have been away for afew days and had no reception with my phone. I charge £40.00 to boil out, clean and cut and post back to you.

Last edited:
Sorry fellow stalker I have been away for afew days and had no reception with my phone. I charge £40.00 to boil out, clean and cut and post back to you.
Thanks for the reply but I really only wanted them boiled and cleaned and I have quite a few so I'm afraid it's still a ' wait for the neighbours to go away' day.

Back