Business cards

I've used the shooting cards "vermin control" a tip is don't just post them, put yourself together a bit of a CV, attach a business card, then visit in person, introduce yourself and don't put farmer / landowner under pressure. Leave your CV & card then walk away.
When contacted I return with an authorisation letter and map to have the boundaries pointed out. It's paid off for me this last 12 months. Good luck

having read the original thread "trying to get a foot in the door". On one reply it states using BASC logo, how do we stand using LOGOS ie BASC, BDS is there some legal take on it?

You already have a card with the BASC logo on it and proof of your insurance- your membreship card.

if you want a separate letter proving your insuance to pass to a farmer, no problem ask me and i will send it to you

David.

David

I understand that, so I could get a card printed with BASC, BDS logos and my address along with what services I could offer and I would not be committing any offences?

I particularly like the 'deer management 3' option of card.......good safe backstop to that view in the cross hairs!
brilliant :doh:

Back