Don't let the Mrs forget what day it is tmoro fella's!!!

stratts

Yep that's right chaps tmoro, March 14th, is officially Steak and Blowjob Day!! :D

Exactly a month after Valentines Day which centers around pleasing the women in our lives, it's their chance to show how much they love us!! :drool::thumb:

If they don't believe you, which lets be honest they won't, here's the link to prove it! ;)

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

Enjoy the day, I know I will! :lol:

Stratts

I told my lady I was off out for drinks tomorrow, she replied, oh ok don't you and your mates know what day it is tomorrow.

PLANS CHANGED.

:norty: Just mailed my lady the link... will be back home some time tomorrow afternoon.... I do expect .... .....? Who knows...? :scared:

i have just explained to my darling that i am out lamping tomorrow . so would it be possible for me to have my steak an bj tonight . tuff **** was the answer you will have to wait till next year know:rofl:

told my misses about this steak and a blowjob day, whats in it for me she says, i will pat your head says i :D. oh if looks could kill

I told my girlfriend that she has three choices. She can either go hunting with me, give me a blowjob, or i can have oral fun..
she said"I don't want to go hunting because its cold out, and I've never had oral before, so I think I'll go with the blowjob.
"So she's down there doing her thing and suddenly she says, "your dick tastes like ****!"
so i said "yeah, the dog didn't want to go hunting either."

My new girl said I will have to wait 6 months before she will give me a blowjob,I told her I fully understand and respect her decision....and I will ring her nearer the time :D

Back