Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poacher

Poacher

Caught this chap on my ground this morning no wounder we are not seeing deer anyway he has been warned off and i took the deer. Didnt want to call the cops as he didnt know we were on the ground .Did i do the right thing.

If you know him tell him hes a lucky man.!!!!!!!!!!

What was the Roe killed with 6p ? If a firearm i would have called the cops.

after having poachers myself and seeing ground lost to friends i wouldn't hesitate to call police in with evidence of poaching ,these people need to lose their FAC but its your ground and your call ,but for me i would call police to catch them at it, atb wayne
    ps to add he might not go on your ground now but head to others ground but if someone has the bottle to do this then i would think he will be back just more carefull next time.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

You should have called the cops , these sobs have no rights and no concience .Illegally taking deer --- loss of FAC.

Very naive. You should not have let him go. Think of the time money and effort you are putting in to deer stalking for someone to come and steal it.Glendine.

Should have called cops.
    Shooting VERY close to a heavily built up area bu the looks of it ??

Caught in the act with dead game on his person, and I pressume a Firearm? Therefore he was nailed, call the police and have him arrested for poaching and more importantly armed trespass. Letting him go could have been a mistake!

Next time you may not catch him in the act and it will be difficult to prove.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

You done the right thing Davie. He sure dont look like he`s a poacher?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    You done the right thing Davie. He sure dont look like he`s a poacher?
    What does a poacher have to look like?

Should have been reported to police, especially if he had/used a firearm.

or is this a Davie wind-up and the deer was already dead?

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Caught this chap on my ground this morning no wounder we are not seeing deer anyway he has been warned off and i took the deer. Didnt want to call the cops as he didnt know we were on the ground .Did i do the right thing.

If you know him tell him hes a lucky man.!!!!!!!!!!

I think your a disgrace to the shooting community.
    i copy this for you. Fight crime - Support the charity Crimestoppers - Most Wanted criminals - Call anonymously - Fraud | Crimestoppers UK
    if admin dont take this post to the authorities and act on it i will provide strathclyde police with the link and your details.

does that answer your question about doing the right thing