Thread: Charlie Farly !! (Things you see without the rifle)

Charlie Farly !! (Things you see without the rifle)

Took this yesterday when out with the camera. I think he got a little too close for his comfort!!! Picture taken at about 15yds whilst he was vole hunting, one of those "Oh f**k" moments for him..also got some good video of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Timney View Post
    Took this yesterday when out with the camera. I think he got a little too close for his comfort!!! Picture taken at about 15yds whilst he was vole hunting, one of those "Oh f**k" moments for him..also got some good video of it...

Nice pic mate

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Timney View Post

Great pic, he is a good looking fella.

Fit wee chap. At least it's not a "dogging" photo...

Cracking condition on him/her. Things you see when you haven't got a gun.

Thanks for all the positive comments. I initially spotted him at about 40-50yds, he was working the grassy track towards me where I was walking, he had his nose firmly planted on the ground. At about 20yds he must've heard a vole, he turned to his left and pounced in full view of me. He fluffed around in the grass out of sight for a while then decided to carry on working. I was standing in full view of him in my greens with the camera up, but he just kept on walking towards me. At about 10-15yds he decided something wasnt right and took a quick stage left, but he only ran as far as the wood then watched me for a minute or so before sauntering off! No matter how much of a vicious pest they are, no-one can argue that they are not beautiful animals!

What great picture and great video also. Its always the way when you don't have the gun I was checking some new land today and came across a fox lying on a fallen tree ripping the feathers out of a pigeon wish I had my camera with me.

Craig
    “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

Great video mate, still good to watch no matter how much the farmer wants rid of them..

Bryan

Alba gu brąth

Sauer 101 6.5x55, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g Over&Under