Thread: Mouflon hunt autumn 2013.

Mouflon hunt autumn 2013.

I have been approached by my Finnish friends to see if anyone would be interested in a Mouflon Hunt near Budapest.

The hunt is a 4 day hunt, 1 day travel 3 days hunting, including all accommodation, meals, soft drinks, licences, interpretor for the group, guide 1x1 and trophy fee for one Mouflon ram up to 185 - 190cic points.

The cost fully inclusive of the above is 2385 euros.

If you do not take a ram you get 1300 euros back.

This does not include airport transfer which is about 300 euros per car, alcaholic drinks, and any extra animals taken, and air tickets.

I am considering going myself (at full price) incase anyone thinks I am making money out of the trip. I am looking to make up a group of 4 including myself. If you are interested please PM me for phone number and more details.

This is with an established hunting organisation who has been tried and tested.
    Last edited by sikamalc; 16-03-2013 at 19:11.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

have the dates been fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by jungle_re View Post
    have the dates been fixed?
    None fixed as yet, although I cannot commit in October or early November as I am booked with clients. I am awaiting confirmation of the best time to go for this area.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Thumbs up! Looks like a reasonable priced hunting offer!
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

Malc, could well be interested. Keep me posted.

Scrummy

Having discussed this hunt with my Finnish friends it would seem the best time is during the rut, late October into early November, although anytime up until December is good. Success rate is very high in this area, which is unfenced and all fair chase in Czech.

For those wanting a chance to go please PM me with your phone number and we can discuss.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

One place gone already.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

If i wasnt going to Africa i would be very keen for this! Is this likely to come up again in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by shotguntom View Post
    If i wasnt going to Africa i would be very keen for this! Is this likely to come up again in the future?
    Quite possibly, this is through my good friends in Finland.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.