Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: ordered myself an NM800 light

  1. #1

    Red face ordered myself an NM800 light

    odered one of these yesterday around 11 oclock and it arrived to my door in n ireland 22 hours later....wow first class service..many thanks

  2. #2
    Yep you great service from Tony

    Al

  3. #3
    I ordered one on Monday @ 14:30 it arrived 09:00 Tuesday... what a service, and what a light.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny77 View Post
    odered one of these yesterday around 11 oclock and it arrived to my door in n ireland 22 hours later....wow first class service..many thanks
    Received mine next day awesome piece of kit, First trip out dead fox, see out to 300yds easy

  5. #5
    Anyone found a way of adjusting the beam so it's centred on the scope?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by .243Ady View Post
    Received mine next day awesome piece of kit, First trip out dead fox, see out to 300yds easy
    Hello .243Ady.

    If you don`t mind me asking, with what sort of NV unit is that with ?? Digi, Gen 1 etc.... I have heard a lot about these, but I want to know if they are better / more effective than a laser I have mounted already.

    Thanks in advance.

    Neil.

  7. #7
    In my experience with an archer mine the nm is far more effective it literally is like switching on a floodlight to a good 250 yards plus

  8. #8
    these tiny wee lights are brighter than a hella roof light, and ya diny need a pickup to put it on

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rem284 View Post
    these tiny wee lights are brighter than a hella roof light, and ya diny need a pickup to put it on
    Oh so true

    Al

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    Hello .243Ady.

    If you don`t mind me asking, with what sort of NV unit is that with ?? Digi, Gen 1 etc.... I have heard a lot about these, but I want to know if they are better / more effective than a laser I have mounted already.

    Thanks in advance.

    Neil.
    HI
    I don't use NV just got the red LED works well.
    Last edited by .243Ady; 15-03-2013 at 21:22.

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted IR pill NM800
    By Ben Bain in forum Optics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-03-2013, 15:28
  2. Only gone and ordered an AI.
    By P3T3R in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 21-10-2012, 19:40
  3. I have ordered a new rifle in 30-06
    By Trufflehunting in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 18:27
  4. Just ordered my new Deer stalking mobile!
    By digger9523 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29-05-2012, 20:35
  5. Oh well broke down and ordered the reamer and gauges
    By Brithunter in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-10-2010, 10:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •