Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blast from the past

Blast from the past

Just stopped laughing at an item that's just surfaced in the junkroom, I think I'm going to re employ it as a non lethal cat discouraging tool, loaded with some wet paper slugs, It's a GAT!!! anybody remember these things??

YEAH! Mine was a Diana SP50 I think. Used to fire those little fluffy pointed darts with it mainly. I think I shot my first deer with that!
    Probably worth a bit to someone on Ebay? Must be collectable?

i never had a gat gun but my mate at school did it was as about as acurate as throwing a stone

blast from the past

So, you sayyin I can't shoot for ****????

blast from the past

What's wrong with a stone anyway?? didn't you watch predator??

Never bothered with the GAT personally. I went straight in at the deep end with the mighty webly and scot Tempest which incidentally i still have .
    Must be thirty years old .

blast from the past

Gotta be worth a few quid now then, I remember owning a BSA Meteor, a Feinwerkbau something orother, & another german type the name which escapes me, bloody good rabbit guns with the prometheus re-usable pellets

Gats now theres a memory or two 8)

My mate did a quick draw magraw on his mom and lucky for her the dart stuck in the putty of the window frame otherwise his ass would have been toast

Talking of ass, when my bro ticked me off and was showin off on the garage roof to the neighbours the only way to get him down....... you guessed it I shot him in the ass with a Gat and a dart, made me laugh and it was 35 years ago now

Oh the memories

Steve,
    shot the local school bully with my gat, he was bent over a wall and was being as usual a pillock, I couldn't resist it, shot him the arse with a lovely fluffy red dart, squealed like a stuck pig, it was worth it!
    Got the cane and the gun was cofiscated..
    Didn't know why he squealed until a mate shot me in the leg with a webley junior,had to have the pellet removed from my thigh at the hospital,still got the scar, so Andy Smith from Long Chimney,Sowerby Bridge, if you ever read this "you Bas***D"..

regards
    griff

Gats now theres a memory or two 8)

My mate did a quick draw magraw on his mom and lucky for her the dart stuck in the putty of the window frame otherwise his ass would have been toast

Talking of ass, when my bro ticked me off and was showin off on the garage roof to the neighbours the only way to get him down....... you guessed it I shot him in the ass with a Gat and a dart, made me laugh and it was 35 years ago now

Oh the memories