Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Northumbria police firearms

Northumbria police firearms

Just a small note on Northumbria police firearms team a big thank you for the fast turnaround of my certificate posted last Friday night and arrived back on thursday am with my new 6.5x55 on and ready to go

When a lot of the guys on here seem to struggle to get the cert back quickly i think its good to report when a police team get it right,why other forces cant follow their timline beats me.

Looking forward to kelso stalking fair cant wait.

Agree there bobby, whether it is a application, renewal or variation, their turnaround is fantastic. Just recently had my renewal for both SGC and FAC done and it was sorted in about 6 weeks from sending the paperwork off and that included the Christmas/ New year period within that.

cheers

​stu

totally agree all my applications have been quick and hassle free,

Been spot on everytime for me. Makes you think about other less fortunate members and the headaches from other forces!

My last two variations and my SGC renewal were all back in under a week.

Yes got to agree top quality service my coterminous took about 5 weeks from posting to arriving & it was over the christmas & new year.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyboy View Post
    Just a small note on Northumbria police firearms team a big thank you for the fast turnaround of my certificate posted last Friday night and arrived back on thursday am with my new 6.5x55 on and ready to go

When a lot of the guys on here seem to struggle to get the cert back quickly i think its good to report when a police team get it right,why other forces cant follow their timline beats me.

Looking forward to kelso stalking fair cant wait.
    +1. They really do work hard to turn around licensing with my quickest being next day meaning it only took seven working hours !!!

By far the best.... Always a pleasure to deal with the ladys..never had any problems..hmmm .270 me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by exmarksman9870 View Post
    By far the best.... Always a pleasure to deal with the ladys..never had any problems..hmmm .270 me thinks
    .270 thats a mans calibre just stick to your gsd mp5 thingy and your black widow catapult lol.

Quote Originally Posted by exmarksman9870 View Post
    been dealing with Northumbria near on 40 years and not a scrap of bother.Just moved house and they came to inspect security.No probs and took certs away on Thursday for change and had them back by Monday.Good job Northumbria Police