Thread: Hello from the Fordbank B+B

Hello from the Fordbank B+B

Afternoon all, just a quick introduction to you all.
    I enjoy all aspects of fieldsports and the countryside, i especially love rough shooting and wildfowling.
    I am quite new to stalking so any help and info from you guys would be grateflly recieved.
    I currently shoot a .243 ,usually in and around dumfries and galloway where i live.

many thanks ,

The Fordbank B+B

Hi Fordbank and welcome to the site.I used to live in the Big house diagonally across the the fields on the end of the village from you.Wf1

Stopped there many years ago when out stalking with jimmy stewart

jimmy stewart is still in the area i think!.
    if you guys are ever up this way fel free to pop in.
    If anyone is interested , i have a walk in cold room for deer storage if anybody needs to use it if they are in the area.

Went past you many times a few weeks ago while at low Airriequhillart nice area plenty of roe on the road to arrie forest where we had a cottage .
    ​cheers Norma

Spent many a happy hour in the Fordbank. Especially in the Bar. Shot my first Deer up at Three Lochs.

Yorkie.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
    Spent many a happy hour in the Fordbank. Especially in the Bar. Shot my first Deer up at Three Lochs.

Yorkie.
    Yes and I did , Good times, i stalked with Jim before and during the Forbank days, he is now at 3 lochs managing the camp site.

atb blue.

Welcome m8 did my level 1 up their wae j stewart about 11years ago a nice guy jim atb

Hi aye Fordbank!

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses