Hi all

Adam2507

Hi my name is Adam i have been hunting in Germany for the past 6 years and have just moved back to the UK. So I am just going through the process of getting my fac & sc so far i have a Tikka lite in .308 and a 7x57 but am looking at getting a smaller calibre like .243. I am waiting of some free time to start my DSC1. In Germany i did a lot of Fallow, Roe and Wild Boar all from high seats or driven shoots. I am looking forward to start shooting in the UK.
I am from the south east.

:tiphat:Hallo Adam!
Greetings from good ole Germany and welcome to TSD!
Where did you live and hunt in Germany?

Atb

Michael

Hi Adam

Welcome!!

If you've been shooting in Germany and have certificates there are they not transferable? It might be worth checking out. I know a lot of the constabulary's recognise them. Eg;Dorset for sure.

Cheers and good luck.

Alwyn

Hi Adam

Welcome and good luck in finding stalking oppertunities in the UK i am sure someone on SD will hook you up.
regards

Think it will be worth your while to contact Sicamalc

:tiphat:Hallo Adam! Greetings from good ole Germany and welcome to TSD! Where did you live and hunt in Germany? Atb Michael

HI
I was in the paderborn area and have hunted round a fair bit of Germany. Do you know if you can still hold a jagdschein without being a resident of Germany now.

Back