deerhunter rusky line

jimbo1984

hello gents has anybody got any of the deerhunter rusky line? ive just ordered the rusky bib and brace fro the sportsman guncentre clearence any thought s good or bad? i thought just the thing for sitting in a high seat or even when im pike fishing :)

jim

jim,
i have been looking at the exact same deal,12 months ago they were double the price.
I rate the deerhunter stuff quite high,had a montana coat for ages,will probably take the plunge on the bib i think.

ive had a deer hunter rusky bib n brace for just over a year now, i think its a good bit of kit, great for when sitting up in the highseats over the winter, it does get very warm if your walking around in it quite a bit, well worth it!

I bought the Rusky trousers in the sales and used them this winter. They are wonderful value for money, I am very pleased with mine.

​Simon

Good for high seat. Terrible for walking around, the zipp on the legs of mine packed in within a month of buying, I think for the price of deer hunter stuff you could find something far better for the money.

Atb
Laird86

Bib and brace is fantastic,had now for a few years and just brought spare from The Sportsman. Brilliant for these frosty mornings.

I best get one quick as following this post there will be none left. I got four different deer hunter coats ram, Montana and game stalker plus three pair of trousers. Good gear.

I took the plunge and bought a pair of the bibs in the sale, good value at half price!
I am glad I got the bibs rather than the trousers, as the back bit really keeps the lower back warm. Trousers would ride down, especially sitting in a high seat for hours, you don't need a belt either,a belt seems to dig in if you are sat for any length of time.

Alex

Mine kept me warm and dry yesterday, minus 3 to start and ending the day with sleet and rain.
You will need to be able to vent your top though if walking hard.
The trousers have a high back and sit well with braces but adding the cost of those make the bibs a good deal.

Tey arrived last week but I only got a chance to try them on today for a wee walk in the snow! Really warm and comfy i
I very happy with them :)

Back