Thread: fridge trailor

fridge trailor

Looking for the above chaps to hold approx 10 carcasses any ideas or does anyone have one going begging at reasonable money

Best bet is to make contact with your local refridgeration engineer, he will know whats about and may be prepared to go with you to look at any you find (I expect that you will have to pay for his advice but you never know, he may like venison!) It is difficult to find trailers and vans with rails in the roof as most chilled produce is palletised now. Think hard before you buy as often things that look like minor problems can be costly to put right. JC

Best bet is to make contact with your local refridgeration engineer, he will know whats about and may be prepared to go with you to look at any you find (I expect that you will have to pay for his advice but you never know, he may like venison!) It is difficult to find trailers and vans with rails in the roof as most chilled produce is palletised now. Think hard before you buy as often things that look like minor problems can be costly to put right. JC

Quote Originally Posted by JC275
    Firstly thanks for taking the time to reply,I have taken on board all you have advised and dont worry i`m not going to rush into this if its not right we wont be buying.
    Had a few options thrown my way from fridge trailer builders but the are way to exoensive for what i am looking at.
    thanks again