Thread: My 10th buck nice tits!

My 10th buck nice tits!

Shot my 10th buck this morning after he charged towards me when i crept up on a doe in open grassland.Couldn't see him at first but when i spotted him and slowly stood up with my sticks he twigged me and belted straight at me,stopped about 30 yds away shot him straight through the neck and he dropped like a brick.Took some photos went to gralloch and noticed he had quite well developed teets,i have never seen them on others i've had perhaps they've been covered in fur and i've failed to see them,i don't want to appear stupid but is this normal?.
    Cheers Neil

Completely normal mate but good to see that you are spotting things like this. I sometimes ask novices if male deer have teats just to see if they are paying attention, you would be supprised how many hesitate before answering. JC

Thanks for that JC suppose it shows you never stop learning just can't believe i've not spotted it before now,mind you i'm usually straight in with the knife and off with he's tackle.I feel quite embarrassed for myself now,what a plonker,excuse the pun

I put a query into the welfare section last year with a similar thing. The teats when squeezed ouzed a creamy substance, it was never verified what the condition was, but it could be mastitis.

I went out again in the afternoon and shot another buck in woodland and yes he had teats as well although they were much smaller.The ones in the photo were quite long and i've got to admit i had ago at milking it, i didn't get anything out of them mind, they certainly looked to be swollen.Do the teats become more exposed and swollen because of the rut and the increase in hormone levels or should i have really gone to specsavers
    Neil