Thread: Hi and help!

Hi and help!

Hi everyone!

I am in the last few months of my masters at Central St. Martins in London. I based my final project on leather.. Through research I found a lot of deer cullers do not have much use if any for the deer skin. So I teamed up with some and found myself with 4 hides! Anyhow I won't bore you too much but after working on this project for over 6 months I have a set of tools that I made from antler/deer jaw and teeth. I am in the middle of making a tool wrap to hold the tools which is all made out of deer leather..
    I am exhibiting in Milan in 3 weeks time and in London in June. I was wondering if anyone on here would have any beautiful pictures of a deer in the wild? Obviously any photo's used will be credited in my book that I am currently frantically writing!

Thanks.

Amielia

Hi there!
    Please send a pm and I will get a CD on the way...!
    People's hobbies are more their measure's than are their jobs.

Hi Amielia

An interesting project. Have a look at my blog as below and if you see any photographs you like do pm me and I will let you have high res versions.

​Atb
    Richard

Deer Diary

Quote Originally Posted by Amielia View Post
    Hi everyone!

I am in the last few months of my masters at Central St. Martins in London. I based my final project on leather.. Through research I found a lot of deer cullers do not have much use if any for the deer skin. So I teamed up with some and found myself with 4 hides! Anyhow I won't bore you too much but after working on this project for over 6 months I have a set of tools that I made from antler/deer jaw and teeth. I am in the middle of making a tool wrap to hold the tools which is all made out of deer leather..
    I am exhibiting in Milan in 3 weeks time and in London in June. I was wondering if anyone on here would have any beautiful pictures of a deer in the wild? Obviously any photo's used will be credited in my book that I am currently frantically writing!

Thanks.

Amielia
    Amielia. Sounds fascinating. Do you have any urls you can post to show what you've achieved so far? Thanks JCS

Welcome Amielia!!!

Im affraid i dont have any pics but i just wanted to wish you well on your project.

Welcome Amielia

PM me and i can send you some pics of African animals if youd like?
    best of luck with the exibition
    ​regards

Gerrit jv Vuuren PH & Outfitter
    Bos en Dal Safaris- South Africa
    gerrit@ehw.co.za
    Home - Bos en Dal Safaris

Welcome to the site, and good luck

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses