Thread: lot6 raffle 6 up for grabs

lot6 raffle 6 up for grabs

LOT 6 IS FOR
    hi all im afraid i cant offer stalking, but have in the past taught youngsters how to go on fishing from basics to winning at club level. i can offer a days tuition on a commercial water starting with breakfast and then spend the day one to one going though different methods from pole fishing to feeder and other tricks and tips. Offer is open to youngsters or the not so young regards tony

MANY THANKS FOR BIKER1 FOR THIS CRACKING OFFER FOR SOME YOUNGSTER,

RAFFLE 6 IS FOR
    As always I'll offer a coating job for a barrel, action and bottom metal as a donation
    WITH MANY THANKS TO JAGER SA FOR THIS ITEM. PLEASE PUT RAFFLE 6 FOR A REFFENCE WITH PLACING PAYMENT
    www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/itsgoingtohurt

THESE ITEMS WILL RUN FROM 8PM 17,03,13 TO 8PM 24,03,13
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough

hi guy's, well we dunt seem to be getting much interest in this lot and this and last raffle. it is a shame for those who have been kind enough to put prizes forward and if the raffles do not get much interest we will come up with another way of doing it.
    I only chose H4H as my charity because everyone bangs on about what a sterling job they do on here (which they do) I,ve never been in army nor any of my family by ww1/2, but they the army lads get a rough deal when it comes to compo and stuff and they should get 250k aweek not shriek sorry rooney.
    only 2 per ticket for the raffle's please help out guy's if you can and I hope people under stand I carnt let a prize of 100 go for 16 worth of tickets.
    thanks stav
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough

Just bought a few tickets. As a serving member of HM Forces the work that H4H do for our guys including some of my injured mates is amazing. What a wonderful Cause. Continue the Good Work Stav

ATVB

​Adam