Thread: Salomon Boots

Salomon Boots Size 9.5 (44)

Got a bit keen on the old Ebay and ended up with a second pair of boots which are are surplus to requirements.Salomon Pro Ice, sort of like an orange colour.Tried them on and they are a tiny bit tight so thats why Im selling these rather than the pair of SM lite that i also won. This picture is off the internet, mine are a touch more worn so il add pictures ive just taken tomorrow when i can work out the computer. Google Image Result for http://bergsteigen.at/pic/Forum/backup/bc6d04e5-1236-435e-9990-cff4cf752602.jpgI got them in the post today and have tried them on in the house and to be honest wish they fitted better (or that i wasnt so click happy on ebay!). They are worn but the condition is pretty good and should make someone a very good pair of hill stalking boots and especially they would suit yeti gaiters well.Asking 70 plus post (cheap as i can) to break even
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Boot.bmp  
    Last edited by Dan Newcombe; 19-03-2013 at 11:28. Reason: Picture Added

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Newcombe View Post
    Got a bit keen on the old Ebay and ended up with a second pair of boots which are are surplus to requirements.

Salomon Pro Ice, sort of like an orange colour.

Tried them on and they are a tiny bit tight so thats why Im selling these rather than the pair of SM lite that i also won.

This picture is off the internet, mine are a touch more worn so il add pictures ive just taken tomorrow when i can work out the computer.

Google Image Result for http://bergsteigen.at/pic/Forum/backup/bc6d04e5-1236-435e-9990-cff4cf752602.jpg

I got them in the post today and have tried them on in the house and to be honest wish they fitted better (or that i wasnt so click happy on ebay!). They are worn but the condition is pretty good and should make someone a very good pair of hill stalking boots and especially they would suit yeti gaiters well.

Asking 70 plus post (cheap as i can) to break even
    What size?

EditedThought i had it covered. They probably come up a touch small really, 9.5 is what i have in Meindl Glockners but these are not quite right

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Newcombe View Post
    EditedThought i had it covered. They probably come up a touch small really, 9.5 is what i have in Meindl Glockners but these are not quite right
    Size 12 unfortunately

With the best will in the world i dont think they will fit then!