Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Avon and Somerset now do AOLQ

Avon and Somerset now do AOLQ

Good News,

​Have spoken to them today about a change to my FAC and during the chat I asked if they were going to consider adding AOLQ as when I asked back in Oct 2012 they did not issue, anyway the conversation went like this "well if you had asked me Friday it would have been no but we have decided that from today we will add AOLQ"

They will amend to AOLQ as and when they re issue your FAC by the sounds of it.

Blimey what's brought all this on then.!!

That should tidy things up a little...I am up for renewal soon so will ask the question...Thanks for letting us know

That's good to hear!

Well,they have my FAC at the moment so I shall phone my FEO tomorrow to see if it will be added to mine before I get it back.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by re'M'ington View Post
    Well,they have my FAC at the moment so I shall phone my FEO tomorrow to see if it will be added to mine before I get it back.

Martin
    ​I was told it will happen automatically

just been on the phone to check out if I would have it put on my cert and they said they are doing it automatically to all 'open' tickets.

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by re'M'ington View Post
    just been on the phone to check out if I would have it put on my cert and they said they are doing it automatically to all 'open' tickets.

Martin
    Cheers Martin, good to hear that - looking forward to having that changed next time I put in for a variation or anything else.

Just got home to find my renewed certificate on the door mat... and guess what.... AOLQ has been added!

Well done A&S!

Can I ask a question about your ammunition allowance?
    Has the purchase of expanding bullets also included the AOLQ wording?

in edit:
    I havee an open ticket and AOLQ and humane killing of animals but Ive just noticed that my expanding ammunition condition states:

'blah blah blah in .22RF, .17HMR, .243 & 7.62/.308 calibres blah blah and may use such ammunition only in connection with vermin control (.22RF & .17HMR), deer stalking/fox control (.243) and deer stalking &wild boar (7.62/.308)

Does this mean I can shoot any other lawful quarry but cant buy bullets to use for that purpose!!
    Last edited by limulus; 05-04-2013 at 16:15.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks