Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samson ammo

Samson ammo

hi folks just wondered if anybody has used this stuff??? from what i have managed to find its made in israile
    The Empire was built on cups of tea.

I,ve been using since the early eighties -- good stuff and the brass is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by waterford103 View Post
    I,ve been using since the early eighties -- good stuff and the brass is excellent.
    ​found some rather cheap 150 grn stuff in 30-06 might just have get some
    The Empire was built on cups of tea.

Samson Ammo brings back happy memories of their very hot 44mag Ammo and my Horton. Happy days indeed.

Yorkie.

I haven't seen any Samson ammo around for some years now, is it old stock?

I had some Samson ( IMI -Israeli Military Industries) .222 cases that I reloaded at least 20 times, so apparently the cases are good for reloading then.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

back in the day, used to shoot IMI .45acp hollow points, worked like a dream, looked like an empty egg cup sat in the case !
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

I have some of this in .308 and have found it very good , the brass is also good quality

i use and have used imi for years in 70's-90's pistol 38-44mag . now only 180gr sp .308 for boar got lots of it left, as i also load my own for every thing else hits like a runaway train on full chat

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk shooter View Post
    hi folks just wondered if anybody has used this stuff??? from what i have managed to find its made in israile

45 Auto (ACP) 165gr Hydra-Shok

QUOTE=kennyc;547077]back in the day, used to shoot IMI .45acp hollow points, worked like a dream, looked like an empty egg cup sat in the case ![/QUOTE]

Thousands of rounds of 5.56 ,.308 and 9mil can't be wrong ,I'm still using the .308s' ,They seem to reload for ever.