Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End of doe season Muntjac & Fallow cull. Aylesbury 29-31st March

End of doe season Muntjac & Fallow cull. Aylesbury 29-31st March

Hi Folks,

Following the interest in the March cull weekend (now fully subscribed) we have made arrangements to provide a further cull shooting opportunity for Muntjac & Fallow. This will be conducted from highseats, PM Friday 29th to pm Sunday 31st of March & you are welcome to attend as many of the five outings as you wish.

Costs: £75 per outing, to include unlimited cull beasts (Fallow & Muntjac). Trophy beasts may be taken if seen, however these will be at additional cost.

We will be shooting on several well known estates north of Aylesbury, where the deer have been growing fat on Pheasant feeders & cover-crops. Now that the game season is over, the keepers are keen to reduce deer numbers.

You should be competent to gralloch your own beasts, however, coaching is available for those looking to improve their skills. You will also need to arrive with your rifle (.240 or greater) pre-zeroed, and bring a target to confirm this has been done. You will need to show your FAC conditioned for deer as well as valid shooting insurance (BASC, NGO etc)

Local accommodation at the Best Western HERE , Buckingham Travelodge (only £20 PP based on two sharing) or even the Olympic Lodge HERE - food at local pubs/restaurants as suits best.

If you are interested in joining us, please contact me with your Email address & I will forward further information.

Regards,

Ian Farrington
    www.farringtonds.com
    Tel: 07798 771 062
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Hi Ian

As that's Easter weekend I'm going to have to pass...

Cheers
    iain
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Pants, this has come a month or so too early for me could have been a good learning experience I reckon!! Unless you have to be an experienced stalker?

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Stratts,
    Thanks for your interest, this has been offered with competent stalkers in mind. Happy to shoot un-supervised, gralloch their own beasts etc
    Don't worry - doe season comes around at the end of the year as well, so, see you then!

Regards

Ian
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Nice one I'll be up for that mate.

Sorry for another question but could my shooting buddy sit alongside me in the highseat for the experience or is that not allowed?

Cheers
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Can you pm me the price of mature bucks please

hi myself and my pal were out with ian and jamie this last two days eve/ morning.cull week end.
    i wish to say a big thanks to jamie and ian the weather beat us and kept the deer in the woods as it was so cold every attempt was made to get deer in frount of us but thay would not play ball and was not to be, the ground we were on looked like a deer highway slots at every turn could be seen . it was very nice to meet a good bunch of guys on the same page ,well done to BJ on his 1st munty and his 1st cleanout never had any help and gave a good account of himself bet his next one will be spot on , well done to the other two lads who had muntys aswell, both my self and pete still had a grand time and look forward to a return match thanks to you all again and would be nice to see you all again next time.
    nice safe outing well run. hope the chaps out this eve and tomorrow connect and also enjoy the time spent on this outing
    paul o
    pp pete

Me and Rotwild are there tomorrow am , really looking forward to it

hope you enjoy your outing boys wot'ever the outcome if it warms a bit or that wind drops i feel you will have it off.

ps dress warm just in case boots ?