Introduction

fraser243

Hi there

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and tel you a bit about my sel. I am a Stalker /Grouse Keeper in the highlands of Scotland. On the estate We take 40 red stags, 100 hinds, calves, 20 bucks,35 does. We average around 500 brace of grouse, walked up and driven.

I started off as my dads poney man on the north west coast of Scotland then started my first year of four in Thurso collage. Now 16 years after collage Im still doing the job i love.

Now 16 years after collage Im still doing the job i love.

I think that says it all. I think that there are very few people in any occupation that could make such a wonderful claim.

Welcome

FN

I like your style, Join in Jul 2011 and post your intro in 2013 - You have certainly adopted the West Coast ways.
Welcome to the site.
;) Do you do walked up grouse days for folk with their own dogs?

Ha Ha I remember signing in the first time but got side tracked, and it was not until a mate was talking about the site no long ago i remembered.

Yes to your answer about the grouse as long as they are well behaved. Is that your dog in the pic ??

That's my boy, and he's very well behaved. I may be back to ask about the grouse, we have a moor on our lease which holds red and black grouse - not much better than an HPR on the moor. :smug:

Back