Thread: Forum Mods

Forum Mods

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagesCA94SX2E.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	26121 Have been emailed this in confidence so I could identify the guilty three at the coming stalking show although the information attached was a little sketchy and I'm unable to state who is who in the pics. Being unable to attend I thought I'd be generous and pass this info on to those that are able to. If anyone can identify the individuals or add any further info that maybe helpfull please feel free to do so .
    Better to have failed again than to have lifted someones leg

The middle one is definatly JAYB However as I have already mentioned I will not be attending as I have 2 Finnish clients, followed by a Norwegian client and his wife for CWD and Munties over the whole weekend an into Tuesday night.

I am sure my other two colleagues will keep you entertained and by the way we are not just the moderators on the site.............we own it.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    The middle one is definatly JAYB However as I have already mentioned I will not be attending as I have 2 Finnish clients, followed by a Norwegian client and his wife for CWD and Munties over the whole weekend an into Tuesday night.

I am sure my other two colleagues will keep you entertained and by the way we are not just the moderators on the site.............we own it.
    Finally, 135 viewers and the first 1 with a sense of humour is one of the OWNERS / MODS who it was aimed at poking a bit of fun at . You never know Malc you may have opened the flood gates and get a bit of craic going now.

I see my other colleague is now looking at the post
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

They all look a bit smart to be us to be honest... I've only worn a tie twice in the last 5 years and both times were funerals!

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    They all look a bit smart to be us to be honest... I've only worn a tie twice in the last 5 years and both times were funerals!
    That statement tells me you're definetely not from these parts or you would have included court appearances .

Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    My thoughts exactly Alex, but I did recognise JAYB immediately.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.