Thread: Kelso stalking show, where when and how much

Kelso stalking show, where when and how much

Pls can somebody post the coordinates etc.

also will it be ten year old friendly -ie are there things for children to do, or will they just get board whilst we talk about the intricacies and benefits of the left handed gralloching tool and whether 243 is adequate for shooting lesser antlered mice.

Just follow the convoys of 4x4's that will be travelling in from all directions.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveOh View Post
    Just follow the convoys of 4x4's that will be travelling in from all directions.
    Hope this bit works better than the clusterf*** that was the british shooting shambles.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

The showground is outside the town of Kelso. There are no car parking charges so its a case of drive straight in and you will be directed to parking by attendants. Pay as you come in the main door where you can also buy raffle tickets for the Binos and stalking smock and pick up your card for free entry to the Scott Country prize draw as well. So there should not be too much of a hold up getting in to the hall.

I have to be honest and say that unless your 10 year old is into stalking (mine is) and enjoys looking at all the related products, he may get fed up after a while as we promised a show that had traders and exhibitors only with stalking related products. With us keeping the fair all indoors after the disasters last year because of weather, we couldn't start sprawling across the 40acres of ground that was available outside to accommodate things for families as such. Sorry, but for the first year and limited space we had to stick to that...

Quote Originally Posted by jamross65 View Post
    The showground is outside the town of Kelso. There are no car parking charges so its a case of drive straight in and you will be directed to parking by attendants. Pay as you come in the main door where you can also buy raffle tickets for the Binos and stalking smock and pick up your card for free entry to the Scott Country prize draw as well. So there should not be too much of a hold up getting in to the hall.

I have to be honest and say that unless your 10 year old is into stalking (mine is) and enjoys looking at all the related products, he may get fed up after a while as we promised a show that had traders and exhibitors only with stalking related products. With us keeping the fair all indoors after the disasters last year because of weather, we couldn't start sprawling across the 40acres of ground that was available outside to accommodate things for families as such. Sorry, but for the first year and limited space we had to stick to that...
    Hope it stays angled this way, nothing worse than seiving through stalls/stands full of soft toys/furnishings & anything else not related to field sports.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I've explained to my wife and kids that they may have to entertain themselves around Kelso and the surrounding areas for a couple of days. Then come back and shovel me into the car at the end of play...