New Yukon Photon 5x42 V Digital Night Vision

Lots of PM's about how to mount the Photon so thought I would do an update...

The device has a standard 30mm tube, so effectively a normal 30mm HIGH ring mount which would accomodate a 50mm optic or larger would suffice.

We have used a weaver accessory rail, with weaver ring mounts, simply as we have lots of these for demo stocks, and it was an easy solution.

Also our tactical solutions which you would use for airsoft or for tactical weaver/picatinny tails on sporting rifles could utilize the same system.

Hope this helps.

Image below shows the Photon mounted on a Picatinny platform using a standard 30mm High weaver ringmount.

photonweb_1.jpg
you forgot to tighten the front mount :Dare there eney plans to bring out similar scope but with more rainge 250-300yards would be ideal

Yup, it has two ports, one for an external battery connection, and the other a video out for video recording.

We have made some cracking videos which will be launched when we have a date for delivery.

We have had an overwhelming demand, particularly from people who have tried the device at the Shooting Show, so if we have our demo video out there that demand will turn even bigger!

It sounds odd to say that I know, but being honest at present every second phone call is about the Photon....

Regards

Paul

Thanks for the reply - my shooting buddy has just ordered one and I have to say I absolutely cant wait to try it - looks to be a top piece of kit for the money.

Hi Joe

Lots of magazine reviews out this month, getting rave reviews.

Also plenty footage now and reviews on You Tube.

Watch out for the Shooting Show tv channel who are doing a full test next month also.

Regards

Paul

Hi Joe

Lots of magazine reviews out this month, getting rave reviews.

Also plenty footage now and reviews on You Tube.

Watch out for the Shooting Show tv channel who are doing a full test next month also.

Regards

Paul

Shouldn't you at least bloody ask before linking other peoples video's to help your sales?

That's not very professional of them Mark, as you said it wouldn't of hurt to asked 1st

nice honest review there mark,i know you wouldn't hold back if it wasn't any good now i suppose i just have to get in the queue for one.

Back