Thread: mac teignmouth

mac teignmouth

hi i dont post often,but im hoping someone here may know of a chap called mac who lives in teignmouth.
    unfortunatly for some misquided reason he has taken a dislike to myserlf and on a number of occasions delights in blasting his horn early mornings when im out stalking,
    i can live with that,but he has now progressed to bad mouthing me to complete strangers who im freindly with unbeknown to him,
    thr reason for posting is to hopefully relay a message to mac,that if he continues in his actions i will involve the police,if any of you are his freinds ask him to call me,
    and be man enough to talk to me direct rather than rant on about someone he doesnt know.
    if you dont know him apparenly he has been described to me as tall skinny and looks (and acts ) like a weasle
    many thanks steve.t

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONDEER View Post

hi i dont post often,but im hoping someone here may know of a chap called mac who lives in teignmouth.
    unfortunatly for some misquided reason he has taken a dislike to myserlf and on a number of occasions delights in blasting his horn early mornings when im out stalking,
    i can live with that,but he has now progressed to bad mouthing me to complete strangers who im freindly with unbeknown to him,
    thr reason for posting is to hopefully relay a message to mac,that if he continues in his actions i will involve the police,if any of you are his freinds ask him to call me,
    and be man enough to talk to me direct rather than rant on about someone he doesnt know.
    if you dont know him apparenly he has been described to me as tall skinny and looks (and acts ) like a weasle
    many thanks steve.t
    This is the sort of thing that we all get from jealous stalkers normaly. I have had this for years because i have so much ground to shoot over. But don't let it worry you. They normaly tell stories that they have been told by someone that doesn't want their name mentioned. But if you can prove that they slandering your name they can be in trouble. Only a few years ago i was told that the police were after me for hitting a car with a .17 round. So i called the local police. No reports of a car being hit by a bullet. They treated my call very serious and logged my call two days later they called to say just a jealous shooter who also had permission to shoot the land. I did not take it any further but i got his card marked and he knows it. good luck woodfordfallow