Thread: Warning!!!!!!!!!

Warning!!!!!!!!!

just a warning to all users from northern ireland...keep an eye on your dogs.....white transit southern reg has been going about steeling dogs...been calling at houses trying to sell different things but really marking the place to see if theres any dogs on the property...theres been quire a few stole in the derry and antrim areas....

The misses has friends through the Whitburn area (Scotland) and there has been a few reports of dogs getting scoped then lifted also, seems like its something that's all over.

​George.

This has been happening in the Yorkshire area for a while now, the low life`s just walk round looking for dogs and if confronted some will try and blag their way round it by trying to sell you something or, tell you that they were looking for something or somebody, if they see dogs they put coloured stickers on your property indicating how many dogs there are and each colour indicates what sort of size dog you have

Nothing is safe, I`ve spent a small fortune on intruder lights, locks and alarms on my kennels, including CCTV, I`d rather spend a few quid than loose my dogs, no guarantee`s I know but what else can you do??

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Mauser243 View Post
    The misses has friends through the Whitburn area (Scotland) and there has been a few reports of dogs getting scoped then lifted also, seems like its something that's all over.

​George.

George your right, this is really starting to become a major issue and we all need to act now.
    We all have to lock doors to kennels with immediate effect with a rated lock.
    Add some form of lighting preferable sensor lights.

Don't allow these cretins the chances to take your dog....
    Buy a garage alarm from flea bay or bnq for 10 and arm the door.
    ​This is a major network of thieves and i would hate to see where our dogs would end up.

tony martin comes to mind......but it would be to good for them..

Not just NI need worry about this disturbing trend - its prevalent all over the UK. Very concerning.