Thread: Harkila

Harkila

Anyone had any supply issues with Harkila stuff?, I tried to obtain a pair of Prohunter trousers through a local agent, I was present when the guy in the shop spoke to the export end of the deal, the lead time was a couple of months, this was way back October time,March & still no joy from them, I spoke yesterday with a chap who deals with the northern end of this country for Harkila, & He said that the latest influx of the Harkila gear landed with Him a week Thursday gone!...... I'm going to have to contact my local stockist & see if He's aware of this!.. getting a bit frayed round the edges now!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

If you can't get it in the UK get on the internet and order it from somewhere else in Europe, assuming they have it. If it is within the EU there will be no import duty or tax to pay.
    For self catering accommodation on the Isle of Lewis please visit:
    http://www.7south.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by caorach View Post
    If you can't get it in the UK get on the internet and order it from somewhere else in Europe, assuming they have it. If it is within the EU there will be no import duty or tax to pay.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Mine got delivered direct, but that was from a competition win. I won't a jumper and its brilliant. It's the first bit of Harkila kit I got, but certainly not the last.

I waited about 5 months for a pair of Lynx Stalking Boots.

Yorkie.

I ordered some Prohunter trousers from a dealer mid September last year and had them delivered within a week

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

I bought some at the Brit Rifle & Shooting Show and they certainly had them at the South West Game Fair so they seem to be around - first class kit. If you still have difficulty PM me as I'm in direct touch as they're putting up a prize on our Dunster Deer Photo Comp.
    Richard

Deer Diary

I ordered a ph suit last week, should be delivered this week sometime.....