Harkila

finnbear270

Anyone had any supply issues with Harkila stuff?, I tried to obtain a pair of Prohunter trousers through a local agent, I was present when the guy in the shop spoke to the export end of the deal, the lead time was a couple of months, this was way back October time,March & still no joy from them, I spoke yesterday with a chap who deals with the northern end of this country for Harkila, & He said that the latest influx of the Harkila gear landed with Him a week Thursday gone!...... I'm going to have to contact my local stockist & see if He's aware of this!:eek:.. getting a bit frayed round the edges now!!!:mad:

If you can't get it in the UK get on the internet and order it from somewhere else in Europe, assuming they have it. If it is within the EU there will be no import duty or tax to pay.

Mine got delivered direct, but that was from a competition win. I won't a jumper and its brilliant. It's the first bit of Harkila kit I got, but certainly not the last.

I bought some at the Brit Rifle & Shooting Show and they certainly had them at the South West Game Fair so they seem to be around - first class kit. If you still have difficulty PM me as I'm in direct touch as they're putting up a prize on our Dunster Deer Photo Comp.

Back