BASC Thetford stalking

norfolk shooter

Hi folks just wondered what the veiws are on the stalking in thetford with BASC??? Is it any good?? What are the numbers like and are the little buggers showing??

Many thanks

Well worth it, plenty of deer, and Des is a top bloke, either go with them or book to go out with FC, I'd be very surprised if you didn't see deer!

I have been out a lot with Des. While you won't always shoot something you will normally see several and you will also come away with valuable extra knowledge which Des will pass on.

I recommend it :thumb:

Did all my level 2 with des green you will not find a more honest decent bloke anywhere,His knowledge of his area is outstanding, Fallow roe and muntjac are all there in numbers and if you get on one his skill is awsome.

I have become a good personal friend of Des and keep in touch with him and i respect his views on all kinds of deer management

Did all my level 2 with des green you will not find a more honest decent bloke anywhere,His knowledge of his area is outstanding, Fallow roe and muntjac are all there in numbers and if you get on one his skill is awsome.

I have become a good personal friend of Des and keep in touch with him and i respect his views on all kinds of deer management

thats what im looking for so fas i have been out on four outing and not got a thing not a (venison) sauasage. as you can guess rather frustrating when you pay to get on the deer!!!

I dont know the cost now it used to be £50.00 a stalk but that was years ago and if its in season you can take it ... you can also go to the larder if you want to learn how to prep the carcase great facilities

i will be down later this year good stalking and great craic

Back