Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canny see me gear Kelso

Canny see me gear Kelso

Brian well done maximum effort well put together good choice of exhibitors producing the right noises .

it is never easy to cater for everyone ,but on looking at what was on show you guys had a bloody good go at it gold star to all that helped organize the event .

Now to the main event ,Ive never seen so many Harkila, Seeland, Ridgeline and Deer hunter clothes in the one place, it looked as it they had all just came in off the hill ,the people of Kelso must have shjt themselves ,with all that realtree cammo, what is it guys I'm puzzled by it,MMMMM its country show lets all dress as if we know what were doing ?????

But all in all a good day for me, well worth the couple of hours drive and cheap at a 5.00.

we had clients out at the weekend.
    out of 6 guys who showed, 5 had pro hunters on, as did me and the other guide.
    Through out the blizzards we all kept dry. I particulary like the adjustable hood and it never blew down once and didn't impede my view.
    We looked like a Harkila store in the yard. LOL

I was very disapointed i never spotted the cammo and lurcher brigade i thought at least one would turn up to an indoor event with a lurcher in tow

Quote Originally Posted by 375 mag View Post
    I was very disapointed i never spotted the cammo and lurcher brigade i thought at least one would turn up to an indoor event with a lurcher in tow
    Notice on the door "no dogs allowed" did you not see all the women standing outside lol

He He missed the sign but wondered what they were all doing

Its exactly the same in anything, don't think only stalkers are addicted to the gucci gear. Country shows are full of Dubarry, horsey events are full of Musto and Joules, sailing has Gill and pub fighting has Man-U

Might not have been full show of DPM but there were some hard line deer stalkers in full real tree and hill boots i was looking for a deer hanging in the chill but alas they musy have all blanked that morning.

Had to smile at the guys who were wearing high leg boots complete with gaiters!

WTF?! Venue was fully carpeted throughout!

Left the lurchers in the hoose this time

I was the hoody wearing bearded hippy with no cammo on whatsoever ! did have a chuckle at some of the folk ,, walking nomad adverts,, sweatin like pigs !

Quote Originally Posted by widows son View Post
    Brian well done maximum effort well put together good choice of exhibitors producing the right noises .

it is never easy to cater for everyone ,but on looking at what was on show you guys had a bloody good go at it gold star to all that helped organize the event .

Now to the main event ,Ive never seen so many Harkila, Seeland, Ridgeline and Deer hunter clothes in the one place, it looked as it they had all just came in off the hill ,the people of Kelso must have shjt themselves ,with all that realtree cammo, what is it guys I'm puzzled by it,MMMMM its country show lets all dress as if we know what were doing ?????

But all in all a good day for me, well worth the couple of hours drive and cheap at a 5.00.
    What day did you go bob? Wish we could have met up hope your keeping well pal

Andy
    Hunting isn't just something I do it's part of who I am